Rules & Guidelines
1. VENDOR SELECTION: Donnaley,Inc. DBA Bdonnas is responsible for selecting vendors. Please include a detailed description of your merchandise, including prices and photos or your website address, with your application. Vendor selection will be based on the following criteria: quality, price and uniqueness of merchandise. All vendor selection decisions are the sole discretion of Donnaley,Inc. DBA Bdonnas.
2. BOOTH AREA AND LOCATION: One type of booth is available for rent – Basic Booth. Please See Page 5 for booth pricing and information. You may rent only one booth. Booth assignments will be designated by Donnaley,Inc. DBA Bdonnas. Booth assignments are nontransferable. You are only allowed one (1) vendor/company per booth. Booths are not guaranteed until all fees and forms are received.
3. CANCELLATIONS: Vendors must notify Donnaley, Inc. DBA Bdonnas of
cancellation via Phone and email by April 1st , 2014. Fees will be refunded after a $100.00 cancellation penalty. Please allow Donnaley, Inc. DBA Bdonnas. 2 weeks from the written date to issue a refund via Paypal. No refunds will be issued after April 1st, 2014.
4. CHECK IN: Vendors should check in with Donnaley, Inc. DBA Bdonnas upon arrival. Vendors are required to be present on site by 5pm on April 13th 2014.
5. VENDOR APPLICATION: Each vendor shall submit an application for
participation in the Pink Pumps & Paparazzi Shoe Fashion show. Once your application and payment is received Donnaley, Inc. DBA Bdonnas will send you a confirmation email.
6. SET UP: Vendors must be present Sunday, April 13th 2013, for
check in. Set up time starts at 5pm. If vendors are not present or have not made prior arrangements with Donnaley, Inc. DBA Bdonnas booth fees are forfeited in full.
7. PARKING: Parking and loading instructions will be provided in the confirmation email. All instructions regarding parking must be followed. Vehicles parked illegally will be towed.
8. SECURITY: Security will be provided during the entire duration of the event.
9. LOST OR STOLEN MERCHANDISE: Donnaley, Inc. DBA Bdonnas is not responsible for any lost or stolen merchandise.
10. SALES TAX AND PERMITS: Vendors shall, if applicable, have a Sales
Tax Certificate or any applicable licenses and permits available for
inspection at their booth. It is the vendor’s responsibility to comply with the
State Comptroller’s requirements for any products sold at Donnaley, Inc. DBA Bdonnas Pink Pumps& Paparazzi Fashion Shoe Show.
11. VIOLATION OF RULES OR REGULATIONS: Violation of any provision of these Rules and Regulations shall be a material breach and default by the vendor. Vendors shall be solely responsible for damages resulting from the sale of unsafe or unsound goods at the Pink Pumps& Paparazzi Fashion Shoe Show.
Download the complete Vendor details